Has this question always been bothering you? Do you want to have a bright future in the field of HVAC? Have you any idea about the salary in the field? Do you want to know more about it? Well, read on to know more about the much needed service!
The compensation of a HVAC technician or mechanic mainly depends on the following factors:
– The educational qualifications that he/she has in the field.
– The experience they have
– The potential and skill that they have which will push them forward to a better future
HVAC is the short form or the acronym for Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning. On occasions, in several firms, an “R” is added so as to represent “refrigeration” as well. There are various stages in the life of a HVAC technician. Each stage has a different responsibilities and different compensations:
– Non certified technician at entry level: The expected salary in this stage is around $25,000 per year. In this, you will need to work along with another qualified HVAC technician. This is more like an internship where you can watch and learn how everything works.
– HVAC technicianwith certification: This is the stage where you are expected to make a yearly salary of $30,000 to $50,000. This is once you are certified as a HVAC technician. Technicians with HVAC certification will usually have an Associate’s Degree in the field.
– Being a HVAC Engineer: you will need a lot of educational advancements and requirements to reach here. You can bag a minimum salary of $72,000 in a year!
– HVAC sales and supplies: This stage will need a lot of experience and will give you a minimum salary of $100,000 in a year. This will require a lot of staff to control the sales and supplies as well.
Well, however the digits are, with the information that was taken from the United States Department of Labor, it can be completely considered that the compensation received will depend upon the educational qualifications of the person.